Our Eco Friendly Standards
The Mold Proof Green Methodology
“SCR has over 30 years experience in the VA area bringing environmentally friendly methods to Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware…”
- Reduce: The most important element of any eco-friendly movement is to reduce consumption, so we make it a point to find ways — as a company — to focus on what we really need. We find that many tasks can be solved with a similar set of methods or products, which reduces our consumption.
- Reuse: We’re committed to finding ways to cut out waste and be more efficient. We strive to reuse what we can, while keeping a healthy & clean work environment. We also take part in ongoing training to make sure we’re always using the most effective methods.
- Recycle: Whenever possible, we purchase supplies and products that use recycled materials. All the containers we use feature 100% recycled materials.
Green Performance Chemistry
- Guaranteed Effective: Everything we do requires effective chemistry to work. We use Microbloc products, which are all guaranteed to be effective. Microbloc has some of the best chemists around, and they have come up with some amazing, cutting-edge formulas!
- Guaranteed Safe: Microbloc also guarantees that their products are environmentally safe. That means they’re safe to live and work around.
- Reduce: Microbloc formulas are delivered to Mold Proof providers in a concentrated solution which minimizes packaging size, transportation fuel costs, and allows us to carry fewer containers around each day.
- Reuse: Mold Proof’s protective coatings are made for both new and existing structures — even when mold removal is needed. This means we don’t usually have to replace surfaces in homes and offices. We also reuse all bulk shipping containers such as drums, totes and tanks.
- Recycle: All of the products we use come in 100% recyclable containers.
- Cutting Edge Chemistry: Our breathable coatings start with a clay and ceramic-based suspension that is held together by acrylic resins. The cool thing is, our resins do not have any volatile organic compounds (VOCs). So they’re safe to breathe! The Mold Proof antimicrobial won the 1996 Green Presidents Award for “Developing Safer Chemicals”. All together, these products are the safest, most durable coatings on the market today.