It’s all about trust! Sunshine Cleaning offers a full range of cleaning services for all the carpet in your home or business. From tough industrial strength cleaning of carpets with our truck-mounted systems to delicate residential carpets and area oriental rugs. We specialize in green cleaning to keep your environment healthy!
•Certified Green Cleaning Products
•Commercial and Residential
•Oriental Area Rug
•Sanitizing & Deodorizing
Professional & Experienced
We take pride in dispatching uniformed cleaning technicians to your home. Our trained crews arrive at your residence with a professional attitude and a willingness to complete the job to your satisfaction. We’ve been providing reliable service to your community for over 20 years.
In working with us, you’ll soon discover we believe in honesty, integrity, and reliability. Our representatives are here to assist you and will give you estimates and available scheduling right over the phone.
We also offer a 100% Guarantee on all work completed. We invite you to experience the difference and become a Sunshine customer TODAY!
- Pre-Vacuuming of the carpet. We like you to vacuum before we arrive but we can vacuum too. 79% of all soil is dry soil and can be removed with vacuuming.
- Application of a detergent pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soils and spots. This solution is to help dissolve the stains, spots and overall soil.
- Hot water rinsing using a high-efficiency truck mounted system. This is wear the extraction of soils, spots, pollens, allergens and dirt are rinsed from your carpet. Leaving it light, clean and fluffy like you want it to be.
- Application of a carpet protector(at your option). Carpet protector creates a “shield” around the carpet, keeping dirt from sticking to the fibers. It makes carpet fibers more resistant to oil and water based stains. Also, it helps routine caring for the carpet much easier.
- Grooming of the carpet fibers. It gives the carpet a more uniform look and also helps to groom carpet protector into the carpet fiber.
- Drying. Carpets usually take between 4-6 hours to dry (but no more than 24 hours), depending on the degree of soiling, type of carpet, temperature, and humidity. But if needed we have air movers available for faster drying.